Monday, April 27, 2020

Seeing Double-Mission Trail

(Originally published on the Paper Issues blog 4/24/20)

Good morning Paper Issues Friends and Fans!

When I look back at my scrapbook pages from a decade ago, I notice one thing: my pages almost always held more than one photo. If I look back even further, I see that my pages were sometimes double-paged spreads. I definitely took more photos when my kids were young, especially since there were five of them! So the Seeing Double Challenge is a good one to get me back into that more-than-one-photo mode.

Here's my two-photo page:



When I travel, I ALWAYS take lots of pictures. My layout is about some of the sights in San Antonio, Texas, the missions that line the river gong south from the city center. It was fun clustering all of the map and travel ephemera from Vicki Boutin's Let's Wander collection here, there, and everywhere.





I took dozens of photos, and had many more that I loved, so of course I had to do a second page with some of my favorites. This time I added FOUR photos!


Now, I dare you to take the Seeing Double challenge! Share your pages in the challenge album on the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook page, and visit the Paper Issues Store for all your paper craft needs. When you shop, use my code for 20% off everything in your order.

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: