Thursday, January 23, 2020

Vintage Scraplift Challenge

For me, the best part of Paper Issues' Vintage Scraplift challenge was the impetus to look through my old blog posts and galleries. That's a lot of layouts, as I've been scrapbooking for almost 19 years! 

The page I chose to lift was a favorite travel page about beautiful Corsica. How about those tags on the Corsica page? I stamped with paint...mixed media circa 2004!


My new page keeps to a similar color scheme of yellow and pink, but has a more fun feel, with a lighter, brighter background. 


Another difference is the position of those tags, now on the top half of the page.
Adding just one photo also left me plenty of room for a cluster of embellishments and my title.

Have you ever looked back at your first scrapbook pages? :)




No comments: