Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tomorrowland Speedway

This wasn't on my list of to-do attractions, so when Laura, Julie and Kevin got in line to ride the cars at Tomorrowland Speedway, I took a seat in the grandstands and took pictures instead. Kevin was not thrilled with his experience. The pedal on the car was extremely difficult for him to press and steering provided yet another challenge. "I'll never be able to drive!" he lamented. I assured him that when the time comes, he will be taller, stronger and capable. We have a few years yet. Thank goodness.



Supplies: Patterned paper-Basic Grey. Chipboard journaling spot-KI Memories. Cardstock letter stickers-Sticker Studio.

2 comments:

Susan Stringfellow said...

yeah, so I love this page so much that I went to Archivers and tried to find all these BG papers. I found a few but I am not sure if I got enough to make it work. I dont think I got the signs. I know my photos are not this good.

nancyburke said...

OMG! I am soooo going to have to copy this page. Your flags are amazing! Love everything you've done here!