Wednesday, August 13, 2014

American Crafts: Faves from my Gallery

As my wonderful time on the American Crafts design team comes to an end, I thought I'd revisit some of my favorite projects from the past year. Some were assignments for the blog; others were gallery layouts of my choosing.

In no particular order, these are a few of my faves:













And to make it an even dozen, here's the last page I created for the gallery over at the American Crafts blog, Catching That Last Wave of the Day...pretty appropriate:


It's been fun!





5 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

these are all amazing

Elise (lil gik) said...

Fantastic array of projects, I'm sure it was hard to choose favorites!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Great projects, Madeline!
You did a great job for AC!!

S said...

That is a stunning body of work, they were lucky to have you.

Nancy Thomas said...

All amazing projects Madeline. You were the main reason I added AC to my blog list.