Paper Issues is having a link party going on until September 14th, and by linking up a layout that fits any of the following categories, you have a chance to win a goodie bag of Jillibean Soup products!
Okey-dokey...I love Soup! ;)
- Show us your mad fussy cutting skills.
- Use scissors or sewing notions as embellishments, maybe even sewing-themed paper.
- Use die cuts of all kinds — pre-made, from a manual die cut machine and/or an electronic machine. Be sure to check out the wonderful Jillibean Soup cut files in the Silhouette store.
- Put the focus on your journaling.
- Share a family story that's been passed down from generation-to-generation.
- Are bedtime stories part of the nighttime routine in your house (as in "tell me a story")? Is there a favorite, one you read over and over and over?
- Show us memorial pages about loved ones who are no longer with us.
- Create a layout that's all about you (as in "all about me")
- Use Jillibean Soup products.
I found a few contenders, and linked the following for its focus on journaling. It caught their eye at Paper Issues and was featured on their blog yesterday.
If you know me, I'm not a prolific "journaler" (is that a word?), but I had a lot I wanted to remember about this fun little jaunt. Seems so long ago, and like yesterday...all at the same time. How is that possible?! Guess that's why we scrap, to remember the good times a little more clearly.