Monday, June 19, 2017

1st Apartment with My Creative Scrapbooks June kit

Another has flown the nest! It's an exciting time for him, but we were apprehensive when he said his apartment was in the city. Gulp. And then we helped him move some furniture and saw that it was a carriage house of sorts, nestled in the back yard of a nice family home in a fine neighborhood. Thank goodness!

I LOVE old houses, and this apartment is so cute. I had to take a picture of him standing on the front porch. 


The papers and embellishments in My Creative Scrapbooks' June Main kit couldn't be more perfect.



Houses, hearts, tabs and things compliment my theme, while a modified grid design makes assembling the page super easy. Two photos and two patterned papers were cut into squares. A third paper, cut rectangular, takes the place of what would be two of the bottom squares. There is where I begin my title... 



I finish my title with a colorful assortment of chipboard letters stretched across the page. Almost everything you see is from Fancy Pants' Family and Co. collection, all a part of My Creative Scrapbooks' main kit for June. 



1 comment:

Mary Jo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.