Friday, April 3, 2020

Heavy Metal-Reward

I've had this photo for a while and the Cocoa Vanilla Legendary collection helped me get it on a page.  Now that my son no longer swims, these ribbons and trophies, as well as a small fortune in dry rotting tech suits are the remnants of a sport that consumed him for a good 6-7 years. I wanted to document his collection of awards in a fun way, so I created a bustling banner decorated with die-cuts, stickers, flair, and brads from my stash.

Brads are still a favorite embellishment, so I was happily inspired to use a few for Paper Issues' Heavy Metal challenge. 



I actually scrap lifted myself with this one, and in turn scrap lifted Susan Stringfellow, who inspired my Spongebob Monopoly page below. It's still one of my favorites!


Thanks for stopping by today. Check out the Paper Issues store for brads, die-cuts, the fabulous Legendary papers and so many more new collections. Use my code to save 20%!


No comments: