Sunday, October 11, 2009

Craigslist

I sold my first item on the New Orleans Craigslist a few weeks ago. Since then, these items are no longer in my house and yard:





The really fun part was getting rid of the wooden gym set. One guy called and asked, "Let me get this right. I am going to come and haul off your old gym set and you want ME to pay YOU $75 to do it?!" "Yep."

It DID come with a brand new never-used plastic wave slide! Anyway, I graciously reduced the price to $60, as the fellow who came to take it off had to completely disassemble it to get it out of the yard through the gate. He was a pro and had it done in mere minutes. (And all I could think about was how many weekends it took for us to put the thing together!)

Hmmm...if you sit still too long at my house, I might snap a photo and list your butt. That's a warning!

No comments: