Thursday, June 11, 2015

I Came, I Swam...


The page I'm sharing today uses the same Bella Blvd. collection as the page shared in yesterday's blog post. The difference here is that I limited my palette to a select few of the Color Chaos  collection's colors, mainly red, white, blue and black, handpicked to coordinate with my photo:


Again, those alphas give the title a bit of flair, with a star standing in for the letter "A":


A bit of blue mist on the background sheet was apropos for this page about my swimmer:


My title is completed with another set of Bella Blvd. alphas, polka dot chipboard alphas in blueberry:


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be off to another swim meet this weekend. Wish him luck!

Supplies: Patterned Paper-(Bella Blvd. Color ChaosBlueberry StrandzGulf StrandzIce StrandzMcIntosh Strandz, and Guacamole Strandz Papers), (Bella Blvd. Star Student Daily Details Paper). Embellishments-(Bella Blvd. Star Student Trinket Stickers), (Bella Blvd. Color Chaos Treasures and Text Stickers). Chipboard Alphabet-(Bella Blvd. Armorie Alpha Blueberry).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Madeline, this is a stunning page! Love the bold photo with the papers and those accents. Perfect kit for your photo!