Friday, July 10, 2015

Stencil Challenge

Today I'm showing you my answer to this month's Scraptastic subscriber's challenge: To use those stencils that come when you buy back-to-back kits. I enjoyed the creative push, and even more importantly, I LOVE the end result!


Many of the embellishments (transparencies, chipboard, and tags) are from the Can't Go Home kit for June. Papers, however, are from the aptly named Campout collection by Bella Blvd. 


Yes, I LOVED summer camp as a child. When those two weeks were up, I would cry because I had to go home!


A star stencil from a past kit was used with modeling paste to make the textural galaxy of stars on the pocket below:


Inside the pocket are tags and an actual letter that I wrote to my grandmother. "You'd never believe how great the food is here" I wrote. :)



1 comment:

Diane said...

What a fun design Madeline.

Hugs Diane