Thursday, July 9, 2015

Three for Thursday


Today I'm sharing the rest of the projects that I created with Scraptastic's Can't Go Home kit and add-on. The first was a Pinterest-inspired page. You can check out the inspiration piece in this blog post. Can you see the details that I borrowed for my page?


This next layout takes all of those bright kit papers and combines them with a photo of my favorite "Blue Dog" painting by the late George Rodrigue. I couldn't have found better colors and patterns; they were the perfect accompaniment for this vibrant piece!


And finally, a trio of banners and splash of stars embellish this red, white, blue, (and yellow) page featuring a favorite nap-time photo of my oldest son as a baby. He was so cute...and quite attached to that binky!


For more projects using the Can't Go Home kit, check out the Scraptastic Club gallery. You might even find a travel-themed page with this travel-themed kit! ;)

No comments: