Monday, August 17, 2015

Classic Games & Comfort Food

It's not the happiest day, the day we have to leave the beach and travel home. We really never want to leave! Now it's become a bit of a tradition that, at the end of our week at the beach, we comfort ourselves with comfort food on the drive home. Lunch at Cracker Barrel makes everything a little more bearable. 

In the photo below, my son is challenging himself with a Cracker Barrel peg game while we wait for our dinner. Yep, we love classic games and comfort food!


Everything on this page is from Scraptastic's Elastic Heart kit. The black and gold letters were a great mix for my long title:


The 12x12 cut file was trimmed into a triangular shape, in deference to the game my son was playing:


Oh, and that gold embossed washi tape...so cool! On this page, I ran it along the edges of my photo to frame the image. It's a good thing the roll is large, because it's fast becoming a favorite. 

No comments: