Thursday, August 13, 2015

I Got A New Blade For My Cricut...

And just in time! I love using my digital cutting machine to enhance scrapbook layouts, so when The Cut Shoppe had a design team call, I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring. And guess what...I made the cut! (Pun totally intended.)

I'm thrilled to be a part of this amazing group of artists:



I found out about the design team call from the newsletter introducing the Life's a Beach set of cut files. Isn't it awesome?! I LOVE that lifeguard stand, those waves, the beach sign, and the Lifeguard On Duty circle. My youngest is lifeguarding this summer for the first time. He's one in a long line of lifeguards, as four of my five kids have had that summer job. I was a lifeguard as a teen too, so I guess it's in the blood. Sorry, I digress! Take a look:


Anyway I'm thinking this will be one of the first files to make it onto a DT project! You can get it yourself from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store by clicking on the image above.

For daily inspiration, visit The Cut Shoppe Blog. You might just find a project from yours truly every once in a while! ;)

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

So happy and excited for you!! :o)