Tuesday, October 20, 2015

On Beach Time with the Riptide Kit

I thought I'd be using the colorful Riptide kit from Scraptastic to scrap photos that were also colorful, but what I've found is that the papers of this vibrant kit are perfect for pictures such as the one below. 
This picture, sitting around my desk since summer, didn't immediately inspire me; however, the amazingly vivid papers of the kit brought my photo to life.


A couple of cuts from the October This Life Noted digital files were used to connect the various parts of my page. The awesome weave gave me an interesting background on which to layer my title,


paper and transparency die cuts, and a journaling tag.


I added a cluster of embellishments to one corner of my double-matted photo, and direct two arrows to my daughter and I, relaxing on our perch overlooking the beach.


The happy colors of the Riptide kit were perfect for scrapbooking our happy summer memories.

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back at the end of the week with two more pages from this beautiful kit.

No comments: