Friday, November 4, 2016

Let's DO This!


 After layering up an assortment of colorful papers for this swim team photo, I knew that I wanted to add in a bunch of fun embellishments to highlight their black swimsuits. (They also happened to be a part of the Black team at their springtime Blue-Black Instrasquad swim meet.) I found quite a few embellishments in my "Bella Blvd. Box", and chose chipboard pieces and stickers to add on top of my patterned papers.


Some of my favorite funky alpha stickers begin and end the title, with larger brighter letters emphasizing the word "DO"!

A bright red mini file folder slipped behind my photo is the perfect "landing pad" for several of my embellishments, which would otherwise be lost on the colorful melange of papers beneath:


I again raided my stash for an assortment of brads. How did I accumulate so many?! =o


When journaling around the page, I called my son over to help me out with a couple of names. I told him that this was important, because one day, when he's around 90 or so, he might need a little help remembering them himself! ;)

No comments: