Friday, April 14, 2017

Irish Pirate?

Since I only used HALF of my favorite water-color-look paper from Pink Paislee's Oh My Heart collection for the scrapbook page that I shared on the blog yesterday, I had a "whole half" left for today's project...yay! The vibrant pink/orange/fuschia really sets off my title, and the "tear strips", those little cut-away pieces with bar code on one side, give it a fun feel.


In homage to the event captured in my photo, I gathered up several of the green die-cuts and papers to surround my "Irish Pirate". (The kids were participating in the annual Irish-Italian parade, their first experience riding on a float!)

I sure am enjoying all the colorful papers in this kit and collection! Check out My Creative Scrapbook for ALL of their gorgeous kits.




No comments: