Monday, May 7, 2018

Pinnacle Party

Today I'm sharing another page from the April main kit from My Creative Scrapbooks, and this might be my favorite. I started with a grass green splatter and smear background. Really high tech! ;)


Then added my matted photo and this pretty "Celebrate" tag, whose colors and flowers inspired the arrangement at the bottom of the page.


Die-cuts from the kit were combined with cardstock and patterned paper to create large layered flowers, accented by additional die-cuts, stickers, and several leaf clusters.


At some point I noticed the grasshopper on one of the Patio Party collection papers. (He did a great job of blending in; nature's camouflage is pretty remarkable!) Of course I had to add an oversized grasshopper to my bouquet, cutting him freehand from the same paper from which I cut the leaves.


"Party this way!" he says.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be sharing my pages from My Creative Scrapbooks' May main kit, so check back next week.


1 comment:

Mary Jo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.