Friday, June 12, 2020

Take 5 | First You Make A Roux

(Originally published on the Paper Issues Blog.)

Good morning! It's Madeline here today, sharing a page for Paper Issues' Take 5 Challenge. I started with black, white and red, always a favorite color scheme, but then I drew from the photo and added a little pink to the mix. Here it is:


It was a real treat when my oldest son took over in the kitchen, cooking up two gigantic pots of gumbo. If you've ever made it yourself, you know that "First you make a roux". And there's my title!

Here is the Take 5 Challenge list for May:


To complete the challenge, I used black and white papers, and enamel dots:


I added twine and ephemera (ticket stubs):


These are a few more items that I used from the Paper Issues Store:

When you shop, use the code MADELINE for 20% off your entire order.



No comments: