Monday, April 14, 2014

Go See Do

Oh, for the love of maps! The page I'm sharing today uses one of my favorite papers from this month's kit from Scraptastic. The map paper from Fancy Pants is so colorful! I couldn't very well cover up all those beautiful countries, so I added scrap strips of patterned paper and cardstock on the left and place my photos just slightly overlapping the map paper on the right. Title up top,  a trio of  embellishment clusters, and then on to that nice empty space in the Atlantic Ocean...the perfect spot for a little stamping, chipboard and a geotag indicating our destination...Bermuda.


The cork pieces in the Let Me Go kit are some of my favorites! There's a bike, globe, geotag and more. Here are some page closeups:




Everything came together so easily! I'm glad that I finally pulled out some travel photos for this, my fourth page with the Let Me Go kit. 

10 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great layotu
love all the different pattern pieces you used!

Mary Jo said...

Great page!
I love that map paper and how you used it!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awesome work with the map paper, Madeline! Love the added texture from the cork pieces. :)

Angela said...

Great layout! Love the embellies and the photos are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun layout, Madeline, love the way you used the map paper and the cork embellishments are so cute! :)

Vanessa said...

I love everything about this, the colors, textures, etc. Great job!

Unknown said...

awesome layout!!!!

Tammy said...

Fantastic layout! The colorful photos go so well with that bright map paper. I think this sheet was my favorite in this kit too! :)

Staci said...

WOW! I love it! Lots of great details here!

adele holcomb said...

I haven't visited in a while, and I see you thought of a great new name for your Blog (although I liked the last one a lot too!)

Love your LO. I'm a big fan of maps and yours came together nicely.