Monday, September 5, 2016

Our Unique City

The page below is one of my last as part of the Scraptastic Club design team, as they are no longer offering a scrapbooking kit, but will instead focus on This Life Noted (sorta like Project Life) and their planner kits. It's a sad day for me, as I have been with the kit club for over 4 1/2 years! But here's to whatever the future brings!


On this layout, I've "fussy cut" practically everything: the letters spelling "unique", the popped up cityscape, several "hello" nametags, and a cluster of hearts, making the most of my favorite papers in the Me, Myself, and I kit. 


 Pop-dots were used to lift the buildings of the colorful cityscape.

A multicolored border of "Hello" nametags frames my photostrip of Mardi Gras pictures: 



The vivid colors couldn't be more perfect for my photos of Fat Tuesday!

It's been a great run Scraptastic!


No comments: