Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Studio

Here's another page created with the May Main kit from My Creative Scrapbooks. It looks like a pretty simple design, with rectangles of patterned paper arranged on a white cardstock background. But did you notice the doodling? That's where I really had fun!

This is the paper, a colorful polka dot from Jillibean Soup's Bowl of Dreams collection.

Before:


After:


A black American Crafts' Precision pen was used to draw imprecise circles around each of the dots. Then the fun begins! Stars, hearts, smiley faces, flowers, arrows, numbers, words, and more fill each of those colorful circles. I even drew hair on a couple of those smiley faces...not my best attempt perhaps, but fun nonetheless.

To see more examples from the design team using this or any of their other kits, visit My Creative Scrapbooks.

No comments: