Monday, May 8, 2017

B Is For Beach

Today I'm sharing a very different type of scrapbook page...one without patterned paper! Yes, I know, this is VERY unusual for me. I'm a patterned paper fanatic, and it's typically "the more, the merrier" when it comes to mixing and layering papers on my layouts. But not this time...


I began with a big "B" painted on white cardstock. Then, I further defined the letter with all sorts of goodies from Jillibean Soup's Bowl of Dreams collection, a mainstay of the May Main kit from My Creative Scrapbooks.  

As you can see, I made up for the lack of patterned paper with an overabundance of little embellishments...chipboard, buttons, die cuts, and stickers. Fun stuff!



Check back all this week for more pages created with the Main kit from My Creative Scrapbooks. 


No comments: