Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Scraplift Sunday 1/5

While I still had all my Christmas papers and doo-dads scattered about my desk, I decided to scrap one of my favorite photos from Christmas Day. 

The inspiration for my page was MJ's original, our Scraplift Sunday for January 5th. 




I had already scrapped two pages with Pink Paislee's Together for Christmas collection, and wanted to change it up a bit. Since I had converted the picture to black and white, I had a lot of freedom in choosing a color scheme. 

As you can see I went a bit non-traditional!



The papers and envelopes on my page were older ones from my stash: Bella Blvd., Fancy Pants, Echo Park, and others. 
Using older stuff helps to make room for new, right? ;)

And speaking of new, new collections are starting to show up in the Paper Issues Store
When you shop, remember to use my code for 20% off everything!

No comments: