Friday, January 24, 2020

Noel-Snow White Challenge

[Posted to Paper Issues Blog 1/21/20]

Good morning! It's Madeline here today sharing a layout I created for this month's Snow White challenge. No snow here, and I haven't been to Disney in years, but I DO have white cardstock! ;)

First I spritzed my white background with gold mist, then I added Paper Issue's free Winter Berry Wreath cut file and topped it with die cuts from Pink Paislee's Together for Christmas collection.


 Before tucking in my matted photo, I "painted" the white wreath with Nuvo Glitter Drops


After the glitter dried, I dry brushed a little white paint over the berries to tone them down a bit.



Finally I tucked in strands of white tinsel behind the die cuts and added a smattering of gold stars. 
I wish I could show you how much this page sparkles! 

 I hope you're inspired to play along with us and post your page for a change to win a GC to the Paper Issues Store. Find this and ALL of the January Challenges in our Facebook Group.

Save 20% when you shop by using my code:

No comments: