Monday, February 17, 2020

Yesterday's Scraplift Sunday-Today

Yesterday was another Scraplift Sunday over at Paper Issues, and I played along. I scrapped an early morning photo snapped at the airport, as we were preparing to fly home from a trip to San Antonio late last year.

First I used a stencil to trace and cut a background reminiscent of the sun rays in my picture, layering it over another patterned paper.

Then I laid a horizontal strip from which to hang my colorful banner pieces of all shapes, sizes and patterns...the real fun part of this page!


As you can see, I drew inspiration from both the photo and the banners 
on Chelsea's gorgeous original:


Journaling was kept simple. 
Short and sweet, it uses only half of a journaling card tucked in behind the photo.


I LOVE banners! They are such an easy and fun way to embellish a page:


This is one of my favorite collections. Simple Stories, Oh Happy Day has the cutest diecuts, gorgeous papers, chipboard, and washi tape AND it can still be found in the Paper Issues store!

For this and every other scrapbooking supply on your list, check out the store, an use my code to get 20% off of your entire order. 





No comments: