Thursday, February 20, 2020

Write It On Your Heart

Yes, this page is about another incredible mural we found during our stay in San Antonio. Not only was I surprised to find so many really cool murals in easily accessible places, but I was totally surprised that Tommy was so into finding them too. 

The title is one of the new free cut files from Paper Issues. Isn't it perfect?! 


This page shows one of my favorite ways to use frames. They are great for grounding elements on the page. Here I use one to frame a hashtag saying on the left:


The other two create little clusters on the right:


With these little strips of leftover papers, I might be at the end of my stash of Simple Stories' Oh Happy Day. You can't say I didn't get my use out of this collection! It remains one of my favorites from the Paper Issues Store. Use my code for 20% off your order anytime. ;)

No comments: