Thursday, February 27, 2020

Let's Wander-Create A Cluster

Here's my page for the Paper Issues Create-A-Cluster March challenge. But can you really call it a challenge, when it's so easy and such a fun thing to do?! For this page I created two clusters: 


The first is a cluster that embellishes my title, a simple die-cut from the Vicki Boutin 
Let's Wander collection: 


The second is a small embellishment cluster anchoring the map ephemera on the bottom left:


I love to add circular elements to my clusters; enamel dots and decorative brads are some of my favorite. What do you like to use in your embellishment groupings?

I have many more pages in the works with this beautiful Vicki Boutin collection.
Here’s a peek at one of them:


Find these papers and more in the Paper Issues Store.
Save 20% off everything with my code!

No comments: