Friday, February 21, 2020

52 Favorites-Week 4-Demo Day!

As soon as Laura and I were finished building and decorating the gingerbread house, I snapped a photo. It’s a good thing, because, like Chip Gaines on Fixer Upper, everyone was anxiously awaiting demo day! We got the roof and a couple of walls down when Laura tested positive for the flu. 

Yikes!!! Demolition was halted indefinitely and an implosion into the trash was ordered. Hahaha!


This colorful spread for my 52 Favorites album was created with a fun collection from Simple Stories, Oh Happy Day. It has the cutest diecuts, gorgeous papers, chipboard, and washi tape AND it can still be found in the Paper Issues store!

In case you missed it, here is another page that I created with this collection. So fun!


For all your scrapbooking needs, head on over to the Paper Issues Shop and save 20% with my code:


No comments: