Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Puppy Love

When I got my digital cutter for Christmas, I had already bookmarked and downloaded a bunch of SVG files that I knew would be great for scrapbooking. I continued to add to my collection-borders and label shapes, silhouettes and more. A couple of months ago my PC died...the one with all of my cutting files! What horror! I had to start all over amassing my freebies from the generous and talented people out there who share their work. This time I'm trying to pin them to Pinterest as well, in case we have another computer malfunction.

I went searching for files the other day, and the majority of my time was spent looking for doily shapes. The flourish circle on the layout below is my favorite find. I love the fancy swirly cut-outs inside the shape, and the hearts go nicely with the title of my page, Puppy Love.


I continue my hunt for fabulous digital cutter files. There are still some shapes I'm hoping to find, like a plain old scalloped edge, with holes doily. Wish I had the talent and know-how to make my own. But until that time, this will do...and do nicely.



The whimsical puppies from these older Basic Grey papers were so cute. You might also notice some Echo Park, Crate Paper, and October Afternoon on here. It's a real mix. ;)

9 comments:

Penny said...

OMG!!! Those puppy dogs are adorable! I love the photo and the lace cut also. The flowers are awesome also! Love this! Love Penny

Mary Pat Siehl said...

ok - this is just way too cute!!! what is is about puppies? super cute!

Anonymous said...

soooo cute! Sorry to hear about your PC dying and losing your files :( Looks like you are making do quite well :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

What a great mix of papers! This is a wonderful page. Love the adorable puppies and photo.

Patricia said...

Super cute! thanks for sharing your work!

Sue Althouse said...

Such a cute page! I would be so stressed to lose all those files!

Margareta Carlsson said...

Awww, that's a cute page! And the photo is adorable. :)

Mary Jo said...

Cute, cute page!!
And so smart to save the files to Pinterest just in case!

Alyssa said...

I love those doggy embellishments. So cute! Your layout is adorable.