Friday, October 26, 2012

Christmas in July

Christmas-time was hectic and the gingerbread house kit bought last December never was assembled...until I spotted it one hot July morning on the top shelf of the pantry. Putting it together was a fun diversion for a summer day. I snapped a photo quickly, knowing it wouldn't be in this condition for long. Sure enough, bit by bit, it was devoured.


Most of the papers are from Echo Park's This & That Christmas collection, with a few scraps from other papers thrown in for good measure.


13 comments:

scrappymo! said...

To the poster above, i think it is your computer as everything is just right when i read this blog.
I do know what you mean...I read another blog that does what you are talking about...

This is such a cute layout...I love that they ate it too!!!

Margareta Carlsson said...

Gorgeous page! So much inspiration on it! Thank you for sharing (and enabling! lol!)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh what a fun thing to do in the summer! love it

Jennifer Grace said...

I love that you did this in the summer - why not eh! Your page looks fabulous, I love all the details around the title! x

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This turned out beautifully! I love the mix of papers and fun embellishments! I'm up for gingerbread any time of year. :)

Heidi said...

What a great idea! Love that photo! Such a fun, colorful page!

Mary Jo said...

I love how this page came together!
Definitely has a baking feel to it and is so pretty! :)

Fleursbydesign said...

Beautiful page, love the colors

Jingle said...

This is SO cute! I love the papers!

Razzled Scrapper said...

Love it. The way you mixed all of papers pulls everything together. Well, done!

Erin said...

Fantastic layout! I love the mix of papers and stickers. Beautiful job.

Unknown said...

Love this layout! So much fun!!

Patricia said...

Super layout! Loving that photo and all those embellishments you used!