Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Chi Omega Mini-Album

I don't make Christmas cards. I don't make gifts. But I DID make an exception this year...and created this awesome mini-album for my niece. Emily has always been interested in my scrapbooking projects, and is very artistic herself, so I knew she would appreciate something handmade. This cute little booklet for her Chi Omega memories was just the thing. Her sorority's colors are cardinal and straw as you will gather from their heavy use on these pages. ;)




 



 



And now my collection of scrapbook papers is completely void of all things red and yellow! LOL! I enjoyed making this album, and I hope my niece also has fun filling it with a few special photos and memories of her days as a Chi-O.

13 comments:

Jingle said...

What a fun mini album! Very cute!

Tammy said...

Awesome mini! Love the color combo. What a great way to mix and match! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is wonderful and such a special, heartfelt gift.

Christina Collins said...

Very cute. Love the colors and that owl!

Denise Price said...

Great idea--it turned out super-cute!

Amy said...

I bet she loved it!!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable! Are the notes on the picture mats to tell her what size the photos should be?

Shari said...

Great mini album. I bet she loved it!

Mary Jo said...

That is adorable!
I am sure she loves it!! :)

Danielle said...

Wonderful mini album, I'm sure your niece will love it!!

Sue Althouse said...

Love these colors and that owl is too cute. Looks like a coordinated line, but you just raided your stash and came up with this? Beautiful!

Katherine said...

Super mini and she will love it. :)

Patricia said...

Such a pretty book! Great colors and I'm sure she'll love it!