Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Flag Football

With the Super Bowl behind us, I can finally turn the the TV channel to something OTHER than football on Monday night, Thursday night, and all day Sunday. Thank goodness; this season seemed to drag on interminably! It can be exciting when your team is doing well, but this year it was not the case for our Saints. 

Kevin's intramural team was also an underdog this fall, but I really enjoyed watching them on the field. There's something about watching kids playing a fun innoculous game of flag football that makes it so much more appealing than men who make millions practically killing each other over a pigskin.


The Panthers may not have won any games (several were close), but those kids had heart! It was especially fun watching Kevin block kids who were a full foot taller. He had spunk, and did his best to protect their quarterback. Fun times.

And how cool that this layout meets the Seeing Stars Challenge over at Simon Says Stamps!

9 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh i totally love this!! great job

Mary Jo said...

Such cute title work!
Love the big star :)

Tanya Ham said...

Adorable! As soon as I saw the thumbnail pic, I was loving it! ;) Great job!

angie gutshall said...

Such a fun layout! Love the star!

Danielle said...

Great layout! I like the giant star die cut on top of the tiny star paper.
Unfortunately, whether the Saints are in the Superbowl or not, my dh will have me watching football until not a single game is left on tv.

Susan Stringfellow said...

oh how fun! I am bummed about not having any more texans to watch and I am not interested in the superbowl, but these little flag footballers are adorable! Love the big star and star paper for this Perfect title

Sue Althouse said...

What a fun page! Brings back memories of our son playing flag football. I'll watch the Super Bowl, but mostly for the commercials!

Anonymous said...

This is so fun! I would encourage you to link up at simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com - our challenge theme this week is stars and this would be great!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! So glad you linked up with us at Simon :)