Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Aarcade Games

Creating the background for my layout, Arcade Games, was incredibly fun, and it all began with Gelatos. I chose a variety of colors to coordinate with the vellum Pac-Man-like "ghosts" and Space-Invader-like "aliens" from Scraptastic's Centerfield kit. They were blended with water, layered and splattered, until I had the background sheet below:


Topping it with the cardstock that I had cut with the Scraptastic's Centerfield cut file was hard to do, as I hated covering up so much of that beautiful color! But it sure did make a pretty background for my page:


Here are a couple of closeups:



Now I'm on a mission to use those Gelatos again...and maybe not cover up so much of the fun. ;)

Supplies: Scraptastic Centerfield kit and stamp set, white cardstock, Gelatos.