Monday, September 28, 2015

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler-Pinterest Inspired

It's Scraptastic's Pinterest Monday, and Nathalie and I have chosen to work with the following pin:

:Source:
I love the scattered circles, sequin clusters, and central display area. My page, created with Scraptastic's Centerfield kit, makes use of these three concepts, adjusting them slightly. Large circles are cut and punched from patterned paper. Tiny hole-punch circles take the place of sequins. 


The small center area is packed with fun details: die-cuts, wood stars, enamel dots and a chipboard frame. Plaid figures prominently as my son was a plaid aficionado in his late teens. ;)


Since this photo was taken at Mardi Gras, I used a French phrase popular during this celebratory season. Translated, my title means "let the good times roll"! Indeed.


No comments: