Friday, November 13, 2009

Whatever-You-Call-It

(Archiving LM Blog Post-February 20, 2009)





Art journal, illustrated journal, book of me, creative therapy, whatever-you-call-it…it’s a chance for us to include ourselves in our art. Are you game? It’s never too late to start! I just found out about Nancy’s Creative Journal Challenge, and have been playing a little catch up. In fact, playing is the best word to describe what I do in my journal! But YOUR journal can be whatever you want it to be. You can be verbose or use words sparingly if at all. You can make it artsy or plain. You can choose to included photos or do without. Prompts, posted weekly on Sunday evenings, are there to guide you, but the interpretation is up to you. Be silly or serious…it’s your book!

Artists who have completed all the topics at the end of the 12-week session will be entered in a drawing for a grand prize. And as an added bonus, your entries are eligible for Winter Scrapfest points! (Please refer to the Winter Scrapfest rules regarding how to count points).

Nancy’s Creative Journal Sign-Up Thread

List of Challenges:
Week 1: (choose your book)
Week 2: My Personality
Week 3: My Financial Outlook
Week 4: Guilty Pleasures
Week 5: Health
Week 6: What Frightens Me
Week 7: My Favorite Book or Movie

More of my pages:





No comments: