Saturday, March 17, 2012

Go N-eírí An Bóthar Leat

May the road rise with you!

In honor of St. Patrick's Day I'd like to share with you another favorite Irish blessing and a very old layout (2005), Irish Eyes. I remember this layout well, for it was the first one I completed when we returned home after Hurricane Katrina. While out of town, I had received a wonderful present from a scrappy friend, the brand-new Heidi Swapp handwriting book. Of course I read it cover to cover over and over during our 3 week evacuation and couldn't wait to try some of her tips on my own pages (see below). It was so nice to scrap again!



May there always be work for your hands to do.
May your purse always hold a coin or two.
May the sun always shine on your windowpane.
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

Have a great and green day!

3 comments:

Staci said...

Cute layout! Love the sunglasses!

Tiffany said...

Yay for scrappy friends and gifts that inspire cute lo's.

Tracy said...

This is such a sweet layout. I love the colours.
I thought, wow she is on the ball, she has already done a St. Patrick's Day layout ;)