Friday, March 2, 2012

School Dance Photos

Why don't I scrap these dance pics more often? I usually send the kids off with money for the picture package taken AT the dance...and I ALWAYS try to get a photo BEFORE the dance, but then they sit in envelopes. This photo of Brendan with his date is a favorite of mine and yet it's been drifting around my scrap desk for a couple of years! I came across it again this week and was determined to get it in an album. I picked up some of my favorite things to add to the page, and hoped I did it justice.


Thanks to Denise for the gorgeous lace and pretty buttons. They were perfect accents for my page!


Supplies: Patterned paper-BasicGrey (Picadilly and Out of Print), Collage Press, and October Afternoon. Tag-Daisy D. Chipboard letter stickers-American Crafts, Ephemera pieces-7 gypsies, My Mind's Eye. Other-lace, buttons, envelope, corner rounder and border punch.

10 comments:

Mary Jo said...

What a pretty layout!!
Your photo pops with that great color scheme behind it.
And I love your mix of product! :)

Jingle said...

This is just SO pretty! What a wonderful combination of patterns and colors!

Anonymous said...

so pretty! Love all the texture!

Penny said...

This turned out beautifully!
Love Penny Scrap-aholic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I can't speak for you -- but I don't do them because that would be admitting they exist and that my baby goes to dances with GIRLS. LOL

Erica said...

The colors and design of this page are awesome.

Laurie said...

Love seeing your work again! I've missed it since LM closed!

scrappymo! said...

Love the design and PP selections on this page. The texture of the ribbony trim i s great.

Christina Collins said...

Just lovely.
The colors you used match the picture perfectly.

Pam said...

Such a pretty layout! I love your use of ribbon and lace and the papers and photo go so well together. Thanks for sharing!